Thank you for your interest in the Idaho Bed & Breakfast Association!
In October of 2009 a group of interested lodging owners networked at the Idaho Tourism Summit meeting held in the Panhandle, and expressed a need to organize a Lodging Association in Idaho for a variety of establishments that did not fall into the hotel, motel or resort category. From this humble beginning, a small group of dedicated people began the process of making an idea a reality. Our alliance with our members is simple: Promote, Educate, Improve and Protect.
Our role as an association is twofold: promote our members, and provide a quality service to our guests. This member-oriented association can only achieve its maximum potential through your involvement.
Current Members enjoy access to the Idaho Bed & Breakfast Association’s Members Only area. Click Here to Login to the Member Area!
Our membership application form is available online. By joining, your $75 fee covers what most people recognize as the best advertising tool – a strong association website. This converts to $1,000′s of dollars in benefits and advertising if you were to do this on your own. A few of these key benefits are listed below.
- :: Lodging Facilities are featured on a rotating basis on the home page.
- :: Business Partners are featured on a rotating basis on the Membership page.
- :: Travel Partners are featured on a rotating basis on the Trip Planning page.
- :: Free Idaho Innkeeper listings include your business name only. Paid membership buys a Deluxe Detailed Listing with link to your website, map, recipes, specials and reviews.
- :: Opportunity to list your business in the “Inns For Sale” section of the website.
- :: Your IBBA Executive Director is working full-time to ensure success for the entire membership.
- :: The IBBA liaison is your link to Statewide legislative issues.
- :: Member Vendors and Travel Partners receive booth rental discounts at Annual IBBA Conventions.